Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back on the Block

As you can see from my last entry, it's been a year and some change since I used this blog. I've been doing a lot of blogging on MySpace. The control freak in me likes the restricted audience, etc.

Keep in mind that I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my s**t. My thoughts, somewhat twisted though they may be, are still my thoughts. Anyone who doesn't believe that the mind is a powerful thing obviously hasn't read or watched any sci-fi/fantasy/speculative fiction over the past 30 years...and I highly suggest that they cue up The Matrix immediately, if not sooner.

That being said: perhaps I'm ready to get back into the public blog of things. After all...who's going to pay attention to little ol' me? I'm just a minor blip on the vast radar that is cyberspace. And there are so many more interesting blogs out there...then again, none of them are me.

So here I am...back on the block and bringing my personal blend of snark and diversatility (it's a newly-adopted AfroSaxonism) to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts and make sure your table trays are in their upright positions. Prepare for liftoff.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: